Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Introduction

This is an introduction to my daily endeavors and antics in the way of art. The following are some examples of what you will experience within this blog:

A game-res model interpretation of the Spooky Space Kook from Scooby-Doo

An up-close of the Space Kook

A World War II era german assassin, inspired by the Assassin's Creed series

A spontaneous concept for a character inspired by Feng Zhu's tutorials

Caricatures that I have done of friends and celebrities. The two pairs on the left were collaborative, wherein I sculpted the caricature on the right in each and my friend, Dylan, sculpted the one on the left

A photo-manipulation to recreate the Drell species from Mass Effect

Kiergo, an alien protagonist in a story that I hope to create in the form of a 3D animated series

A CG self-portrait marble bust

Some stills of my Composites for my first compositing demo reel. At first I felt it a bit arrogant to act in my own comps, but if I don't put myself in some comps, who will? I want to have fun acting too.




Things like these should be updated on here weekly, if not more frequently, along with stories, commentary, or other notes that I may feel I should include.

No comments:

Post a Comment