Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Retop (Part 1)

I just wanted to give a quick update on the retopology on T-R0T, even though it's not done. As of now, the retop mesh is only about 2500 points (I haven't looked in depth on how to look up a tri-count in Zbrush, but I'll check the tris when I import into Maya).

What we see here in grey is the adaptive skin resulting from my retopology in Zbrush. The whole torso and legs are one piece, but the shoulder strips are a separate mesh.

The orange tracing we see is my retop in progress. I will continue to draw the faces I want the final mesh to contain, and when I'm done it will result in a greyscale model like the one representing the rest of the body.

Also, I sculpted Ken Jeong as Senor Chang from Community. I AM A SPANISH GENIUS!

"In Spanish my name is El Tigre!"

No comments:

Post a Comment